TatumTek homes can be built to meet the specifications of Fannie Mae’s MH Advantage® financing program. MH Advantage offers conventional financing terms for manufactured homes with features similar to those available of site-built homes. Pairing our affordable, high-quality Live Tatum homes with MH Advantage will offer buyers beautiful designs, popular finishes, a seamless buying process, and financing terms they expect for a new site-built home.
MH Advantage features financing terms for your buyers such as:
- A down payment as low as 3%
- A 30-year fixed rate
- Lower interest rate, compared to traditional manufactured housing rates
- Mortgage insurance coverage comparable to site-built homes
What installation features qualify a home for MH Advantage?
To be eligible for Fannie Mae’s MH Advantage financing, a home needs to meet some construction and installation requirements. Our factories will certify their portion of the home, and the local builder and lender will need to assure the foundation, installation, and required site-work meets or exceeds the guidelines of the program, including.
- A driveway leading to the home (or to the garage or carport, if one is present). The driveway must consist of blacktop, pavers, bricks, concrete, cement, or gravel. If the home does not have a garage or carport, the driveway can lead to a vehicular parking pad; AND
- A sidewalk connecting either the driveway, or a detached garage or carport, to a door or attached porch of the home. The sidewalk must consist of blacktop, pavers, flagstone, bricks, concrete, or cement.
MH Advantage Resources
Learn more about MH Advantage financing and requirements at FannieMae.com/manufacturedhomes